The Council participates in the 33rd conference of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs in Cairo
The activities of the 33rd conference of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs kicked off on Saturday, September 24, 2022 in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, under the title: "Ijtihad is contemporary necessity: its types, its rules.. its men.. need for it). The conference lasts for two days.
The delegation of The World Muslim Communities Council of Muslim and more than two hundred ministers, muftis, scholars, thinkers and media figures from (54) countries around the world will participate with the (41) research through five themes:
- Ijtihad is an urgent necessity of our time.
- Types and rules of ijtihad.
- How to prepare scholars for the ijtihad.
- Urgent modern models in the economic, medicine, veterinary, ecology and other fields.
- Selected models of institutional ijtihad.
His Excellency Dr. Mohamed Mukhtar Gomaa, the Egyptian Minister of Awqaf, held a workshop in the presence of the participants, in which he thanked the attendees and called on everyone to strive in its field. He said that religion has specialists and rules that must be observed to achieve the purpose of legislation.